About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

You Barter? I Barter!

Hello all, Happy Hump Day. This week is flying by for me....yipppeeee. I love my weekends, even when I have nothing planned; especially when I have nothing planned!
Tell me, do you guys every barter? I will whenever the opportunity presents itself. Well, opportunity was knocking today.
I had a cell phone not being used and instead of selling on Craigslist as I would normally do. I bartered with a friend. How do you think I did?


I got: a pair of new sandals from Ross, 2 tank sweaters, a necklace and earring set, a bag from New York & Co., and a replica Chanel bag! Wheewwww...


This is the phone she got -G1, a hard shell case and the charger of course (not pictured).
As I was showing my newly acquired stash to my hubby he said, 'She gave you all of that for your phone?' ...Yes, she did!
I am happy with our exchange!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never bartered. Great JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a steal.. oh my im drooling over here lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Inez, I have bartered before but I think this is the best deal I have gotten. If you get a chance you should definitely try it!

    @CocoagirlD, Yes I did get the better end of this deal, but she is very happy about her 'touch phone'. All are happy with this transaction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Inez... I have never bartered but I think if I can score like this I am about to start. This is what Charlie Sheen was talking about when he mention WINNING!!!! Because this is definitely a WIN, WIN situation. ~Ask her if she need another phone... I think I have one stored away in my closet. LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @LA Lynn, I know right! I was trying to think of other stuff I have that she may need!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such a great deal...bartering is the thing to do now days....

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Katie Mac, Yes it is; I will be looking to do more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeppers! U know I love the "Barter/Swap" system. It gets me gr8 steals! all the time.
    Bloggers if you have not done this, consider it.

    U would be HEAVENLY surprised.....


    U scored points with this Barter..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes I did! I am ready for our 'Swap It'!

    ReplyDelete

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.