About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Trip to TN

Hello All, happy weekend. I am looking forward to it. We are having some great weather. Yippee!
Last week I was in TN for work.
Sharing my visit:

What a view of the mountains on the drive.

The country club grounds where meetings were held.


My Room....



NY&C pants and top


My attempt at mixing prints! Stripes and Floral :o).


 Watch Avon.....

Shoes Newport News


 Enjoy the Weekend!




2 comments:

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.