About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Trust Someone Who Always Knows What To Do


Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Thought for the Day: You May Be Unsure But God Is Certain

Reflection for the Day: Trust Someone Who Always Knows What To Do

Decisions are not always easy to make. Even with help from others the proper choice can yet be unclear. The key is learning how to trust God. He is never uncertain but knows exactly what to do.

Do you find yourself, at times, halted between two decisions or perhaps after making a choice realizing it was the wrong one. Learn to place your trust in the Lord and through His Word and Spirit He will provide the proper choice.

1 comment:

  1. I am one who try to figure things out on my own instead of having unconditional faith that my lord will show me the way. It's subconscious but I have to just trust in the lord. He always know best.

    ReplyDelete

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.