About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Why Settle For Less When More Is Available?

2 Kings 2:9. And it came to pass, when they came over, that Elijah said to Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.

Thought for the Day: Why Settle For Less When More Is Available?

Reflection for the Day: What You Will Receive Is Worth The Price You Must Pay.

When Elijah was about to depart he asked Elisha what he desired from him. Elisha seized the opportunity and asked for a double portion of Elijah's spirit. He had been faithful and willing to pay the required price and now anticipated his reward. He refused to settle for less when more was available.

God has much available for you though there is always a price to pay. Don't settle for small blessings but rather seek the greater. There will be a price you must pay but the reward will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.