About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Chic Me

Hello All, Happy Weekend!
...chilly weekend at that but not so on Thursday with temps in the 70's. You can tell by my attempt to exploit the warm weather by having my toes out :)!
I am NOT a fan of cold weather.

Check out my look:

Pants -Cato's
Shirt -Rainbow $5
Sandals -Beauty Supply Store
Earrings -Avon



I love these pants and the $10.99 price tag was the icing on the cake!
Super Comfy and Chic!
Love the Look...



Have a Wonderful Weekend!


2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute white top! I really like the flared slacks too. I need to get a pair...

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.