About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Strips and Ya Birthday!!!

Hello All, Happy Hump Day!
I hope everyone is having an awesome week!

On Saturday we celebrated a friend's birthday at Strips at Atlanta Station. I was enjoying myself so ... I did not get a group picture :( ... I know, I know I gots to do better.

BUT, here is what I wore:
My $4.94 Goodwill pants.
Avon Bodysuit
Belt/Scarf from dress (in my closet :)
Bakers shoes (from years and years ago)





Avon Watch and Bag


I did get the birthday lady as we were leaving...
Doesn't she look GREAT!


I am seeing a bulge here....I did just finish dinner.
Another fave wrap...this one from Avon.


It was a great evening of food, fun, and friends!


1 comment:

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.