About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Who Am I


Who Am I
Sometimes I am lonely
Like it is me in this world only
Sometimes I am full of sadness
And I have to fight to keep away the madness.

Sometimes I am blue.
Where these feelings come from I have no clue.
Sometimes I am the sun.
I shine so bright and have such fun.

Sometimes happy is me
I marvel at who I am and where I will one day be
Who Am I? I am me
Striving to conquer everything this world has to offer me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.