About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Friday, October 7, 2011

You Are Responsible For The Decisions You Make



Genesis 3:9. And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

Thought for the Day: You Are Responsible For The Decisions You Make

Reflection for the Day: Others May Counsel and Encourage But God Has Commanded

The Lord clearly commanded Adam not to eat of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. He disobeyed and when questioned by the Lord sought to place the blame on "the woman" the Lord had given him. This defense was rejected. Adam was responsible for the choices he made.

The Lord speaks to us through both His Word and His Spirit. You will receive a variety of opinions suggesting what is truly important and what is not. Others will tell you what you need to obey and is less important. It is essential that you recognize your decisions are to be made on what God has commanded, not what others, including yourself, may think. You are responsible for your actions.

3 comments:

  1. Very true. I am going through a rough time in my life and worry about what others will think which alters my judgement. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy this was a timely message for you. Sometimes the watchful eyes of others can weigh heavy....we should strive to be concerned about the watchful eyes of the only one that matters...The Lord.
    Be encouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you know *Me Luv* this post! I am trying to *Stay in my Lane* and watch my choices & etc.
    thx for the post.

    ReplyDelete

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.