About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

1/2-Off Thursday at the B&R

Hello All, today is a good day. I am very close to some much needed rest!

 I missed the Thrifted Fashion Show at B&R Thrift Store hosted by
BUT I did pop into the store last week for 1/2 off Thursdays.
I walked in and had that Ahhhhhh moment with music and bright lights in the background....I was in awe! I will definitely make a return visit...like tomorrow for half off again!!!!!

Take a look at these finds for an awesome price of $21.65!

Jacket

Jumper


 Seven Jeans


 Suit
 Coldwater Creek Dress


Dress (pockets in the back :)

Romper/Dress


$21.65 Stash
Love it!!!!!


Enjoy the rest of your week. I plan to!

1 comment:

  1. I love thrifting and boutique sales. The jeans & cold-water creek dress are my fab of Your finds.

    ReplyDelete

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.