About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Last Day!!!

Hello All, today is the last day of the year! Wherever your plans take you tonight enjoy yourself to the fullest and above all be safe and thankful. Happy New Year to all the Beautiful Bloggers out there. Thanks so much for following and commenting. It is much appreciated!

Check out Thursday's look:

Pants Worthington-J.C. Penney
Sweater -(Old...me no Remember)
Scarf -Gift from Mom


Head gear on the scarf........
Boots -Shoe Depot


Ring and Watch -Avon


No comments:

Post a Comment

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.