About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday...My Day of Rest

Hello All, Happy Monday! Another day off (all smiles) but back to work tomorrow. I had a very relaxing weekend and expecting the same today as I prepare for the work week ahead....a 4 day work week at that (all smiles again)! Yesterday after church we watched football, and football, and more football! :o)

Recap....the Saints were really good, the Buccaneers were really bad, I guess that made the Falcons really good? ...hmmm  Close games -Dolphins won and the Jags won, Chiefs beat the Broncos. And Giants won the anticipated match up with the Cowboys. Next week the Falcons will tangle with the Giants!

Anyhoo, check out what I wore to church:

Coat -NY&Co / Leggings -CitiTrends / Boots -Shoe Depot / Bag -Nine West
Earrings -Avon


Wrap Dress -Me no remember; I've had it for yearssss!
Necklace -Christmas gift from my VWBF (Virtual Work Best Friend...She's in Portland) Ha!




Watch and Bracelet -Avon

Have a Magnificent Monday!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.