About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Soft Blues...

Hello All, Happy Weekend! How is it going for you? Today's weather was much better than it was the beginning of the week.
The weather was actually pretty good yesterday too.

Check out my cool. comfy, half day, Friday look!
DKNY Jeans -B&R Thrift for $4.50 :o) / -Sweater -NY&Co / Suede Jacket -(old)...me no remember / Scarf -Avon / Boots -(old)...me no remember...
Bag -Bartered

Charm Bracelet -Avon

Watch -Avon

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love that blue and tan together...the accessories are fab too!

    I have tagged you. The rules are on my page. Participate if you like :-)

    http://ninetofly.blogspot.com/2012/01/ive-been-tagged.html

    ~Tavia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks....heading over to take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool outfit. You styled it so well. That tan with the blue is a favorite color combination of mine.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.