About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Houndstooth and Another Pattern!

Hello All, how goes it? Well, it is super hectic for me at work, which is why I am soooooo looking forward to this long weekend.
Come on Good Friday!!!!!

Top -BCBG (Thrifted) / Pants -Worthington (JC Penney)
Shoes -Steve Madden (Ross)



Mixing Patterns (Pants houndstooth)! HA!

1 comment:

  1. Very, very pretty. I love the color combination and the style of the blouse.

    ReplyDelete

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.