About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Easy On Easy Off



Hello all!

This maxi is cool and comfy. It's also easy to get into and easy to get out of, which came in handy for my massage last week. HA!
Maxi - Ross






Have a Wonderful Day!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Darling<3
    Please like my new facebook page <3
    It would save my day!

    Facebook.com/thepictureofmary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this maxi! It definitely looks comfy! I love Ross, they have the best dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress! It's also very flattering to your lovely shape!

    ReplyDelete

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.