About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just Another Madden Day

Hello all, this morning I pulled out these Steve Madden's which I really like but do not wear much. WHY? That peep toe is hard on the my toes. I take 2 steps and those 2 toes are doing more than peeping out. I HATE that, but I LIKE these shoes. So, some days...like today I endure the pain (more figuratively then literally).
What is the secret to comfortably wearing peep toe shoes?




Steve Madden heels - Nordstrom Rack! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.