About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Special to Me

The other night was special to me,
because you see you prayed for me.
And when you did a smile appeared.
That left my face filled with tears.
It's so easy to get lost in my fears,
but the look in your eyes draws me near.
In them I see love and care;
it makes me fully aware.
...I want you to know especially
How exceptionally special you are to me.
by SAT

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.