About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Making it Over the Hump

Hello all, hump day again....already AND end of month at work. No traveling this weekend, I am ready for some R&R.... YEAH!!!! I see a massage in my very near future; absolutely one of my favorite things to do!
It was soooooooo hot out today that I thought I could actually melt (I am sweet as chocolate ya know :)! OH MY GOODNESS this heat is torture.



This look: Pants -New York & Co.; Top -(OLD) Gift; Shoes (Steve Madden) Ross

3 comments:

  1. The HEAT is truly torture but you look all cool & cozy in that GRAND Office!!!! And, I could use a massage right about now myself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! CuYuTe!!!

    Keep Calm & Carry on!

    ~IG2S

    ReplyDelete

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.