About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Monday, June 6, 2011

My Sunday Sweets

Hello, hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I DID; but as always it was too short!
Tonight I am sharing one of my favorite desserts. It's quick, easy and good. If you haven't already...try it.

Apple Peach Crisp
   You need:  2 1/2 lbs. of your desired fruit. I chose peaches. My hubby's fave is strawberries and cherries. What's your fruit of choice?
5 tablespoons of butter or margarine and a box of apple crisp.

Preheat oven to 375.











Mix butter/margarine into dry mix until there is no powder remaining and the mixture is moist and crumbly.




 Place fruit in an ungreased 8 inch square pan.

Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over fruit. Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.
          
 Hmmmm Delicious! Serve warm with ice cream.



ENJOY

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! Is it any left? Meet me on the hwy to pick up some if it is!
    Also can you put a pie crust on the bottom? I love crust on all my stuff (shame I know)
    However I'm going to try this inplace of banananana puddin' (as my darling daughter would say)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I told you I can consume this one all on my own (as I sit here rubbing me belly)...that was Sunday!

    Try it with the pie crust and let me know how it turns out. I may have to try myself...sounds good.

    ReplyDelete

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.