About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Good...Goodwill

Hello All, Happy Saturday! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I popped in to check out the local Goodwill. I had to take this suit home. It is from The Limited -Stretch-.
This was a great buy at $9.



Love the back pocket detail.




My comfy look for the day...

Capris -Old Navy (Gift)
Tee - Shop in New York 



Enjoy Your Day!

6 comments:

  1. That is definitely a great suit for a good price! I try thrifting every now and again and it's usually a failed experience for me.

    But I love the neutral color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Corie, I thought this was going to be a failed experience for me...I was on my way out when I saw this suit. So happy I stopped for a closer look. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    -Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, $9 that was an awesome find. The suit is really pretty and the fabric looks really soft. Usually I may find something at a resell shop that I like or I may walk out with nothing, up in the air so it's great when you find a gem of a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @JTWisdom, yes this was a great deal. The suit looks better in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just posted my pics from the I <3 Thrifting event. It was my 1st time thrifting at the Goodwill and I went wayyyy over my budget!!! @_@

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Well Missy! I see I have a NEW running buddy! YEZ! Ok time to plan a Sat of Thrifting. We will do it as a challenge! (I'll explain that one later!)
    PS. I love that suit!
    ~IG2S

    ReplyDelete

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.