About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Thought for the Day: Your Obedience Will Result In Blessings


Deuteronomy 28:2. And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.

Thought for the Day: Your Obedience Will Result In Blessings

Reflection for the Day: God Has Much To Offer You


As Israel neared the end of their journey through the wilderness they were reminded of their bright future. It was made clear that what God had in store for them was great but it was also dependent upon their obedience. If they would be obedient they would be recipients of much.

It is proper to anticipate the blessings of the Lord in one's life but it is essential to understand the need for obedience to His Word. As you respond to His commandments do so with expectation for the Lord has much to offer. Your obedience will result in great blessings.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm I seriously need to practice obedience in certain areas of my life. This message came right on time. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @The 1 Ms. H.B.I.C.©, this one hit home with me too. What a blessing it is to share these reflections.

    ReplyDelete

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.