About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Walk it!

Hello All, what a Tuesday I had! It had me in bed, television off, and asleep by 9. Claiming a better day today!
This is what I wore:



That WALK.... 

Pants & Belt -NY&Co
Top -Papaya
Shoes -Steve Madden
Watch -Anne Klein
Bracelet -Avon


HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY! I AM...

5 comments:

  1. Hope your day is brighter. :)

    You look cute love those trousers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lady!

    If you click on the "Shop Rush Our Fashion", it'll take you straight to the shop. Thanks for stopping by.

    Sad that I wont get to meet you when I come to Atlanta!

    Prissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Inez of Style Chic 360, today was brighter. Thanks!

    @Prissy, I will definitely be checking out the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What ya' daddy told you about that BLACK!!!! LOl!!!! I swear every time I see someone wearing BLACK I think about you saying that your daddy said BLACK is NOT a COLOR!!!! I'm STILL LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @LA Lynn's, I know right. He associates black with darkness, the devil, yada, yada, yada....

    ReplyDelete

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.