About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Fantabulous Friday

Hello All, it's the weekend...YEAHHHHH!
This has been an extremely long week. I am so looking forward to recouping this weekend.

I got this top from NY&C while shopping with one of their spend $100 get $50 off coupons. Loves those! ...whatever it takes to make me feel like I am getting a deal. :)

The other pieces I got in this deal were the jumper show here, 2 skirts (1 a maxi skirt), another top, and capris....6 pieces for $56. Love It! 


Shoes:Steve Madden -Nordstrom Rack

Capris Rainbow (years ago)


Have a wonderfully blessed weekend!

1 comment:

  1. SAT,I am going to stay away from you and all these deals. I am on a budget! I am trying to *Stay in MY Lane* lol

    ~IG2S

    ReplyDelete

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.