About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Saturday Dress

Hello All! Check out my look from Saturday.

Butterfly shirt worn over dress from Rue 21.
Maxi dress TJ Maxx.




Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Cute shirt... This FIT looks soooo cool & comfortable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U know me SAT I am all for Recycling. Cannot w8 to go thrifting. Get yo' Jeggins & wife BEAT'A T's ready. Bcs we ALL know that half of them do NOT have dressing quarters!
    Haha....Me like

    *side eye...are you Asian by chance?

    ReplyDelete

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.