About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Good Day at the Goodwill

Hello All!
Mom, who is visiting with us for a couple of months, and I popped into the new Goodwill in McDonough on Saturday.

Two hours and $36 later we left all smiles!


Check out these great finds:

Mom's Selections

She saw this blouse and immediately reached for it...loving the colors. $4.94



Worthington Pants $4.94


Dress $5.95


Blazer $5.95



My Picks...for me and others...

Jones New York Pants $4.94

Look at that price tag....$74.00 to $29.97 to my $4.94!

O-N-L-Y Jeans.Co -Stretch Pants $4.94 -- Tags attached!


Louis Vuitton Capris $2.92


Yes, this was a Good day at the Goodwill!


Have a Fantabulous Week!

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers... you have some niiiiice pieces!!!! The GREEN top is GORGE and I'm totally digging the blazer!!!!! ~Can't wait to see you pair them up!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What they ~HAY~...U out HAULIN' it w/o me?~.
    Me NOOOOOO likey that....

    Me NOOOOOO Likey....

    Gr8 deals those Missy....

    ~brooke's closet

    ReplyDelete

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.