About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Ticket With Dinner

Hello All, Happy Friday. I am ready for the weekend as always!
I foresee a restful weekend for me....can't wait!

Sunday hubby, mom, brother and I went out for a quick bite to eat. this is what I wore.

Skirt - NY&C
Top - Burlington
Shoes - Beauty Supply Store
...my dear how long your foot looks... hmmmm






I am furious to admit...I got a ticket on the way to dinner. WHAT!!!! Yes, a ticket, no warning but a real live ticket, a court date and call or pay me online ticket! I honestly can't remember the last I time that has happened. urrguhhhhh


anyhoo....
It's a Beautiful Day in the neighborhood.
Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.