About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Woman in the Mirror

Hello All, I am claiming a Terrific Thursday...how about you?
Temps dropped to mid 40's this morning; the cold weather is upon us.
This has been an unbelievably slow week for me. One day to go and I am singing the 'Friday song'. Who wants to join me?


This was a fun picture...at least I thought so. :o)

Jeans (can't tell from picture but these are blue jeans) and Shirt NY&C



Enjoy the cool weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.