About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Don't Judge Me

Hello All, we made it to Friday...whoohoo!
I am looking forward to another weekend of rest and relaxation as I have no definite plans. As the weather gets cooler I have no problem staying inside.
A weekend inside will also give me the opportunity to catch up on my tivo'd reality shows from this week...Bad Girls Club, Basketball Wives LA, Housewives of Beverly Hills, America's Next Top Model (Allstars), Project Runway and After the Runway. And the new series Reed Between the Lines.

....don't judge me!

Anyhoo, check out my look from the other day. I don't normally do colors especially red but I stepped out and I like it.

Pants -New York & Co
Bodysuit -Avon
Jacket -? (Can't remember; it's been a while)
Shoes -Steve Madden-Ross

Watch -Avon


Have a Wonderful Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.