About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Monday, November 14, 2011

A Good Weekend!

Hello All, Happy Monday! I am excited about the week ahead....it's a 3 day work week for me...YEAHHHHHH!!!!! So excited! Ha!
I had a very relaxing weekend. Ran errands on Saturday, hung out with a friend and popped into a healthy hair seminar 'The Big Chop or Not'....interesting information.
On Sunday received a on time word at church, hubby and I got massages and then off to dinner. I need more weekends like this.

This is what I wore to church. Do you remember this suit? I told you about it HERE.


Suit -The Limited, Goodwill


Cute back pocket detail.  :)


Have a Magnificent Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.