About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Confession

CONFESSION


Touched by this passion, I

draw closer to you.

Surprised by the feelings, I

fight the urge to flee from you.

Overwhelmed by the confusion, I

remain alert in you.

Sensitive to your touch, I

yearn for the tenderness of you.

Open to what could be, I

allow myself to receive you.

by: SAT

5 comments:

  1. Very nice poem. I went to poetry night the last 2 Thursday, I used to write myself. But haven't lately, I've been thinking I may just start back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice poem! Just found your blog:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Inez of Style Chic 360, Thanks. I'll start and stop, write and stop. My last hiatus last a few years. We should both start back strong! :)

    @Mrs. Pancakes, thank you and thanks for stopping by, come back for more :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyyyy Sonya... do you do Spoken Word because if so I have the PERFECT spot for you we meet once a month on the 2nd Friday at Our Place Cafe on Main St. College Park for Poetry Night you should come out the cost is just $5 there is always open mic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LA Lynn's, No Spoken Word for me :). Maybe I can check it out next time.

    ReplyDelete

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.