About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello All I'm Sonya, I will share a variety of interests from fashion finds, reflections, spoken words and adventures along the way. SAT is ME...my initials :)...or you can identify it as Simplicity and Truth; which also describes ME! Thanks for taking a moment to experience SAT.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Vote for Rain Days!

Hello All, Happy Thursday! We are having some rain in Atlanta. I truly believe we all should get a reprieve from work when it rains. My perfect rain day is a day in bed with hubby, a book, the remote, and some good tunes all at my disposal for whatever mood should tickle my fancy!
What is your perfect rain day?

Not sure what's going on with this gummy smile...HA!
Pants -NY&Co / Silk Blouse -Jones New York-Thrifted / Shoes -Newport News
Jacket -JC Penney / Bag -Nine West-Marshall


Bracelets & Watch -Avon

Have a Terrific Day!!!

5 comments:

  1. I thought I read "Good Times" at first and not "good tunes" (I L-O-V-E Good Times, lol.) So that would be my perfect rainy day, Good TImes, some magazines and something good to eat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a Good Times fan too! I forgot about the snacks...gotta have something good to eat.

      Delete
  2. You summed it all up it a nutshell for me. BTW, I'm inlove with the jacket and the shoes.

    ReplyDelete

SAT would love to read your comments....thanks for the view.